Distinguish yourself professionally through quality continuing education with Fellowship in the AGD.
You must complete the following requirements to earn your FAGD Award:
- Current AGD membership for three continuous years by December 31 of the year in which the application is received, to begin no earlier than the month of dental school graduation.
- A dental license has not been suspended or revoked within the last five years and is not currently under probation, suspension, or revocation.
- Passing the Fellowship Exam.
- 500 hours of approved CE.
- Attendance at an AGD convocation ceremony, held during an AGD annual meeting, to receive the award (successful candidates are allowed three years following approval to complete this requirement).
For more details, download the complete Fellowship requirements on the National website at AGD.org.